You have the option to group assets that will allow you to perform the listed actions below. To group assets, simply drag multiple images in your canvas.
- Set the "asset settings" for the group of images.
- Rotate the images
- Move the images to the back or the front of the scene.
- Delete the group of images.
- Rotate the grouped assets.
- You can also move the assets as a group once selected.
Note: For windows users, press CTRL on your keyboard while selecting all images. For MAC users, press CMD on your keyboard while ticking all images.
Asset Settings: The settings that are configured will apply to all of the assets in that group.
Move assets to the back or front
Delete the group of assets
Rotate the assets