Working with Toonly Scenes
Modified on: Mon, 29 Mar, 2021 at 12:26 PM
- To add a new scene to your project click on the "add new scene" option on the right-hand side in the project or in the timeline at the bottom.
- From there, select the scene that you would like to include in the project and drag and drop the scene into the project area.
- To rename your scene click on the name on the right-hand side panel and the cursor will appear where you can rename the scene as needed.
- To copy a scene, click the Duplicate icon located at the right-hand side of the scene panel.
- You can also right-click on the scene in the scene panel to copy/paste. When you select copy you will need to right-click on the scene panel again to paste.
- To rearrange a scene use the drag/drop tool at the top left-hand side of the scene to move it up/down.
- To delete a scene, click the trash can icon located at the right-hand side of the scene panel.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.